Drake Capital’s emphasis on performance-driven solutions sets us apart from other providers of institutional portfolio products. Clients of both multi-client funds and separate account portfolios benefit from investing with top-tier hedge fund managers that are often difficult to access given their capacity-constrained strategies.
Our Investment Solutions
Our pooled investment vehicles provide clients with immediate access to our core strategies and world-class managers. New clients are invested alongside premier institutions, well-respected family offices and Drake Capital’s principals.
These funds are well suited to institutional investors seeking a proven, well-balanced portfolio with broad strategic coverage and streamlined management.
- Streamlined administration: Pooled investment funds offer broad strategic coverage with a single point of contact, minimizing client accounting and record keeping
- Well-established investment and operations processes and policies
- Long-term capital growth in a proven vehicle
- Efficient access to a wide range of investment strategies
- High-value/low-cost solutions: Given the size of our funds, we can access difficult-to-source, top-tier managers, often on advantaged terms not available to others
This tailored approach represents an efficient means of creating a dedicated, well-resourced investment program at far lower cost than building and supporting an internal team. Clients with custom portfolios also benefit from direct working relationships with Drake’s senior management team.
- Ultimate flexibility: The portfolio can be tailored to specific objectives
- Flexibility to integrate unique mission objectives and operational funding requirements into portfolio construction and investment selection decisions
- Close collaboration with in-house resources: Our teams work closely with client resources to ensure timely, accurate execution of investment activities
- Detailed reporting: We work with clients to generate insightful portfolio reporting suitable for integration with clients’ broader investment reporting